Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SOG Anniversary card

 
Hello All!
 
 
I know I have been quiet for awhile. I still have been in that creative rut for the most part, but what I have created I have not been able to post until I could give it to the recipients. And here is one of them!
 
I made this card for my wonderful friend Lea and her hubby, who live across the pond, for their anniversary. It was a bit late getting to her - sorry Lea lol!
 
I used 'Hand Holding Kody and Mae' from Some Odd Girl, which I colored with Copics. The flowers are from Wild Orchid. I used my Silhouette for some of the embellishments and the easel and some are Spellbinders. (I still am terrible at remembering  the names of everything I use. I don't know how you all remember everything!!)
 
Here is a close up of the image. I layered it, of course.
 
 
At the end of the month I will have a project to post that I made for my sister in law's baby shower. I am very pleased with it and can not wait to share it with you :).
 
 
That's all for now.
Take care, friends!
 
Christine
 

4 comments:

  1. Omg christine! This is gorgeous! Love the die cuts you used and the sweet feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for the fact it is even more fabulous in real life. I love it Christine - it was worth the wait x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's super adorable... & do I see some layering on the stamps? That's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete