Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Edwin

 
Hi All!
 
 
I hope this finds everyone well and crafting away!  Yesterday was Matthew - my oldest baby's 23rd birthday.
23!! I just can't believe that he is already 23 years old. Time is just flying right by me. Matthew loves to fish. He spends all of his free time with a pole in his hand. So what better image to use than Edwin with a fishing pole? I can't remember the proper name of this stamp (I have always been bad about keeping packages).


 
He is colored with Copics and of course, I layered the image:
 
 
The fishing hole sign, fishing pole and lures were all cut with my Cameo. I chose to color them instead of  cutting all those tiny pieces with colored paper!

 

So that's all I have today.
Take care ladies!

Christine


2 comments:

  1. Super card Christine. The years go by so quickly!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow superb card Christine. Great image. Love it all my dear. X

    ReplyDelete