Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Some Odd Girl Birthday Card

 
Hello Ladies!
 

Today I have a birthday card to share. It's for my daughter Kylee's friend, who is turning 12. I decided to make it simple. Sort of. My daughter chose 2 SOG images. She wanted 2 girls - one to represent each of them (Kylee is the one in purple!).


I used Geeky Mae and Heartsy Mae, colored with Copics, of course! I had to add my favorite banner, but I also added a banner with her name on it, and I made a cute little bow on my Cameo.


 
Here is a close up of the girls
 
 
I layered the images, which is why I said it was "sort of" a simple card 
 
 
 
I must say, I don't know how you ladies keep track of all the different names and types of paper and dies you use. Geez, I'm lucky to remember which Copic colors I used once I have finished coloring!
 
That's all for today. Take care, everyone!
Christine
 
 
 















4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! not "simple" at all - so many fun details, and i love how all the black mats make everything pop! Marisa will love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine this is far from simple. It is fabulous. I've just sat studying all the little elements. You truly do not realise how talented you are my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly combined elements and gorgeous colours on here, stunning images used....very nice indeed.xx ♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card,. Love your coloring, beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Elizabeth (Cardville)

    ReplyDelete