Monday, June 30, 2014

A Thank You Card

 
Hello Everyone!
 
School is finally out for the summer and now the kids are home all day. I am truly happy that they are on break, but it sure makes it hard to spend any time in my craft room. They like for their friends to come to our house, so there is usually at least one extra kid here at all times. It can get kind of chaotic around here.
I did get to finish a card this week though! I remember the days when I could get one card done a day... ah, those were the days.
This week I made a Thank You card. I haven't put any flowers on my cards lately, so I think I may have gone a wee bit overboard. It doesn't fit in an envelope! Looks like I will be hand delivering this one :)
 
 
Can you believe I forgot the name of this little cutie?! I knew I should have kept the packages. But as you can see she's a Magnolia stamp that I layered and colored with my Copics. I made the little banner on my Cameo.
 
 
 
I took this picture before I put her on the card, hoping to get a better shot of the layers - I failed. I think I may need some photography lessons!
 
And here is a close up of all the Wild Orchid flowers I used
 
 
I had at least 5 more ready to go on as well, but I managed to stop myself lol.
 
There you have it. I do have one other finished card, but I can't post it until after the birthday party :(. Maybe I can get another done between now and then. At least I'm sure going to try!
 
Have a great day, everyone. Happy Crafting!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is wow, wow, wow. I absolutely adore it. The flowers are amazing. Fab card Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the colours design and those gorgeous flowers (can never have too many!!! lol) . You will have to make a box to match now and use the extra flowers you didn't use lol xx

    ReplyDelete