Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day! And a card

 
Good Morning!
 
Are you all spoiling your Husbands today? We are trying to at my house, but my husband can make that difficult. He isn't very good at sitting and relaxing and doing nothing. Even when I insist on it! 
Hopefully after he has gone through his morning routine he will be able to relax and enjoy his day (OCD at it's finest, people!).
For his card I decided on a clean and simple design since it's much easier that way on male cards (at least for me), and I chose the 2 Hearts Cody and Mae digi from Some Odd Girl.  
 
 
Of course I layered the image (I can't help it - I'm obsessed!). Here is a close up:
 
 
 
I colored it with Copics, and made the banner with my Silhouette. I love the banners. Looking at the image now, I realize that they are floating. I always forget to do some shading under their feet. I really need to remember that part.
 
There you have it. Wow, that's 3 posts in a week. I'm on a roll lol!
 
Enjoy your day!
Christine
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Aw this is amazing Christine. What a fab card and an adorable image. I don't see them floating. They're fab as they are. Isn't it funny that it's Father's Day there too. Why when Mother's Day isn't the same? Loads of love moi xxx

    ReplyDelete