Monday, June 16, 2014

Another Daddy's day card

 
Good morning All!
 
I have finally pulled myself away from my normal go to digis to color up something different.
I have had this image for quite some time now and Father's day is the perfect opportunity to finally color it up.
I used "Love you Daddy" from Mo's Digital Pencil on my Dad's card.
 
 
Isn't it adorable? She has the sweetest images. Although male cards are my least favorite to make, I am happy with the way it turned out. But now I'm thinking I need to go on her site and buy one or two more. Or maybe 3 ;).
 
Here is a close up
 
 
I decided to layer this image. I love the layered look (it took forever!).
 
 
That's all for today. Enjoy your day and Happy Crafting :)
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Christine this is amazing. Your colouring is just fab. Great card my friend x

    ReplyDelete