Saturday, June 14, 2014

Something different

 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Are you as obsessed with storage containers and boxes as I am?
I am always on the lookout for things that will hold one type of crafting supply or other. But I can never find one to hold those Stickles in the upside down position that I keep them in. I have seen some neat ideas and even tried a few, but I'm never quite happy with them. I suppose I just really want a box of some sort to store them in.
I finally found one that I think I will be happy with!
It is actually a file I found in the Silhouette store.
 
Here is the box

 
I couldn't just leave it like that! So I added a Tilda and a little flower spray

 
 
Then I double checked to make sure the Stickles bottles would still fit
 
 
 
I have decided to give this one to my sister since she has been looking for one too.
 
So now I'm off to make one for myself :)
 
Have a great day Ladies!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Christine. I certainly need something like this for my stickles, liquid pearls etc. Love how you have personalized it. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing Christine. Mine just end up upside down, sideways etc lol. You've done a fab job with this. Glad to see you've been doing some crafting....and blogging :) x

    ReplyDelete