Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Magnolia

 
Good morning friends!
 
 
Today I want to share a birthday card I made for my daughter's friend.
This is one of those times coloring for fun pays off. My girls like to wait until the very last minute to tell me they have birthday parties to go to. From what Jordan tells me, her friends all look forward to her birthday cards. So no pressure right? lol. I have almost depleted my stock of finished cards so I think it's time to get back on the ball. As some of you know I have Fibro and for the last few months it's been taking it's toll so I am still having trouble finding my mojo, which is very frustrating! Hopefully I will get it back soon.
 
Onto my card.
 

I used 'For You' Tilda. She is colored with Copics and layered, but I was in such a hurry to get it finished and get Jordan out the door that I forgot to get a side view of her :(. But here's a close up:

 
That's all for now. Take care, lovely ladies!
 
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hey my lovely friend. A wonderful card. Gorgeous what you've done with it. You don't realise how talented you are x

    ReplyDelete