Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another SOG Fairy!

                        
Hello Everyone.
It's been busy, busy around here lately. Lots of appointments with my son. He is going in for his first surgery in a couple weeks - Tonsillectomy. I think I am more nervous that he is! 
 
Today I have another Some Odd Girl card. I kind of fell in love with these digis pretty quick, so I think it's safe to say that's what you will be seeing for a little awhile :).
Here it is
 
I just love the their big eyes! 
Everything was cut with my Cameo and she is colored in Copics - more purple, of course! I put some stickles on her wings. I just have to put some sparkle in there somewhere, don't you?
 
That's it for today. Until next time -
Happy card making :)
 
Christine
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh she is stunning Christine. A gorgeous card. I need to see more
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete