Friday, March 21, 2014

Some Odd Girl

Hello!
 
I finally spent almost the entire day in my craft room. It felt good to be in there again since I have been running around all week with appointments for my kids and so on.
I did a bit of organizing, printing and cutting digis with my Cameo, and I even got one whole card finished lol!
I decided to make a SOG card. In purple, of course. I really need to make myself do some other colors but those purples just call to me!
 
Here is my finished card
I used Butterfly Friend Fairy. I absolutely love fairies. And Butterflies! I cut the card base and leaves   with my Cameo. The flowers are from WOC. The easel is also from my Cameo.
 
Here's a close up of this gorgeous Fairy:
I love the flowing hair and big eyes on these girls.
 
I thought  would show the inside this time:
 I usually put some type of Spellbinders label inside my cards. Sometimes I like to leave them blank so I can write in them later.
 
That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a great day.
Happy Crafting!
Christine
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Christine this is absolutely stunning. We talked about layered cards the other day. This is a beautiful layered card. Your colouring is fabulous. It is gorgeous.
    Loads of love Lea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea :). That's what I forgot in my email! To tell you about how I was trying out the layering. And now, you see it lol

      Delete