Monday, March 17, 2014

Silhouette Cameo! And a card

Good Morning!
I know I have been gone awhile. I have had a lot going on at home. Nothing bad, just busy.
Part of why I have been busy is because I bought a new toy and I have been wrapped up in playing with it lol.
 
The Silhouette Cameo!
 
 
I spent hours - no, days - playing with this machine. I know I haven't even scratched the surface on what it can do. My birthday is in a couple weeks, so I have asked my hubby to buy me a drawing tablet for my computer. If I ever get the hang of that, I plan to draw my own designs for this. It's all very exciting!
 
Here is the first card I made with the help of my Cameo. I used Summer Kaylee from SOG. These digis are a new found love for me. I ordered one. Then I ordered 4 more. Then 4 more lol. I love their eyes and sassy poses. It makes me think of my girls.
 

I made this for my best friend's birthday. She loves all things pink!
 
I very recently got my sister into card making. She got hooked very quickly lol. But she is not fond of coloring. So I offered to color up some girls for her to use on her cards since I love to color and can spend hours at a time doing it.
 
Now I am off to start some coloring!
Have a great day and happy crafting!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you enjoying your cameo my dear friend. I Just adore this card. You don't realise how talented you are at colouring. Much love Lea xxx

    ReplyDelete