Monday, April 21, 2014

Clean and Simple - Really!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I hope you all had a great Easter. We had my family over to my house for dinner. It was nice to have everyone together. But it's also nice to have the peace and quiet again :).
 
The card I made to share today is actually the Anniversary card I made for my hubby. This Wednesday we celebrate our 16th. This time I really truly made a clean and simple card. It was painful not adding flowers and lace lol! But for him, it's just right.
 
I used Squeezy Hugs from SOG:
Isn't this image sweet? I love it.
 
 
A close up of the couple:
 
I thought this image was perfect because it reminded me of us when we first started dating 26 years ago so I had to color the boy's hair sandy blond just like my husband had when we first met.
 
That's all for now, short and simple just like the card :).
 
Have a great day,
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I'm sat here going 'arrrh'. This is so sweet. It's just right Christine. If it had flowers etc on it would lose the impact it has.
    Loads of love Lea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it you always know just what to say? I love you my friend xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary for Wednesday! A gorgeous card and loving the image and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete