Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Card

 
Good Morning Ladies!
 
 
I hope this finds everyone well. Today is a good day. My son is recovering nicely from his surgery, so that makes me very happy. There's nothing worse than your child being in pain and not being able to just kiss it away. At least he is finally on the mend.
On to my card.
I made one Easter card. Just one lol. This is for my aunt who sent me a card so it gave me a reason to use this cute stamp.
 
 
I love this stamp. She is so adorable. Of course I colored her with my Copics
 and I cut most of the images with my Cameo.
 I tried not to put any bulky embellishments on because it has to be put in the mail, but that is very hard for me! I just love adding roses and all the fun stuff so I feel like this card is rather bare.
To be honest, I was just being lazy and didn't want to have to go to the post office to mail it so I had to keep it rather flat so I could just pop it in my mailbox. 
I suppose it doesn't pay to be lazy, does it lol.
 
 I did put a little extra on the inside though.
 
 
 It made me feel a little better since I didn't add all the extras.
 
Well that's all for now. I have tons of images colored, I just need to find time to put them on a card so hopefully I will be back soon with another to share.
 
Have a fun and crafty day!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I made one single Easter card too - and promptly posted it before remembering that I hadn't photographed it!! Losing the plot! This is a lovely card Christine. I don't think it's a case of laziness. Sometimes we need to realise how much our fabulous creations cost to post! Lol! Glad your son is on the mend. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Christine. You can hardly call it bare. It's got tons of fab elements on it. Your Aunt will love it. Tons of love Lea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps are you excited. You've got five followers lol. Yayyyy x

    ReplyDelete