Saturday, April 19, 2014

Get Well

 
Hi there all my fellow bloggers!
 
So the sickness is still running rampant through my house. Every time one person gets over something, another person gets sick. But my poor daughter keeps getting hit with everything that is going around. Now she has Strep throat! It's just one more reason that I can't wait for the warm weather to stay. It stops all of these illnesses. At least for a little while.
 
 
The card I am sharing today is a get well card for my best friend. She had foot surgery a couple days ago - ouch! I chose Puppy Gwen from SOG. Yes, I am still hooked on these images. I have tons more to use still!
 
 
I chose this image because it reminded me of her. She has a little Chihuahua and she always wears a bow in her hair.
 
Here's a close up:
 
 
I had to add this cute BFF cut out I found in the Silhouette store:
 
 
And I added some rose buds that I made:
 
 
I had to make the card mostly pink because that's her fav, but I did add some other colors this time.
 
That's all for now. I hope you like it :).
 
Have a great day,
 
Christine
 
 



 
 


6 comments:

  1. A fab card Christine. Gorgeous elements on it - pleased to see you've used your fabulous rose buds. Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your rosebuds. A lovely card for your friend, hope she recovers soon - and the rest of your household!!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! My first visit to your beautiful blog. I love your card and the image is adorable. Loving the rosebuds you created. Welcome to Blogland.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx
    http//:lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, such a cute image and fabulous colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will be chuffed to bits! Xxx

    ReplyDelete