Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saturated Canary

 
Hello All!
 
It's been quite a week at my house. Everyone getting sick, one at a time. It hit me today - sore throat, headache, the works. Yuck! But I managed to finish a card :).
I received an order for a birthday card with a Cheerleader on it in the girl's school colors - Orange and black. I must admit I have never done an orange card as it is my least favorite color. I am actually happy with how it turned out.
 
I pulled out a stamp that I have had for a couple years. She's from Saturated Canary. And of course, she's a cheerleader!
 
Here she is:
 
 
Isn't she cute?
 
 
 
She's colored with Copics. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and everything was cut on my Cameo.
 
I even decorated the box because I know my girls like to keep the boxes to store things in, so I figured, why not make it a little special?
 
 
 
So there it is, my first orange card lol.
 
That's all for now. Stay well!
 
Christine
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear friend. Well some one is going to be ecstatic when they see this. It is fabulous. I'm with you on orange - not my fav but it doesn't detract from a gorgeous card. Like you don't like orange I don't like butterflies but a friend said "oh but other people do" so I put them on my cards under sufferance lol. The young lady will love this card!
    Much love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's another Christine who is not a fan of orange! Lol! Hi Christine, I popped across here from Lea's blog and have now become a follower. I have followed Lea since she started her blog. I will be back! perhaps if you have time you can visit me and check out what I do too. Best wishes Christine x

    ReplyDelete