Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Morning!
 
      Or should I say afternoon? It's been a crazy few days. I've had appointments every day this week with my son, so it doesn't leave too much computer - or me - time!
      With that being said, I am still procrastinating on my current project! So I decided to post another project I did a few months back. I suppose since this is a brand new blog, it doesn't matter too much what I post - new or old projects - since it's pretty much all new to blog land.
 
 
  This is another project I made for my sister. A desk calendar for her office cubicle.  
 
 
 

 
 
      I have to say it again, sorry about the rotten camera work! Another Magnolia image, of course. They are my new addiction. Did I say that already? Anyway, I colored her with Copics, framed her with Spellbinders (again, I'm sorry I haven't learned the names yet. I will have to make a list of everything that I have. I am so unorganized!), embellished with lots of Wild Orchid flowers and some lace I had in my stash. I also used some Frantage for the first time (kinda love it). For a personal touch  I added a banner with her name on it.
      So there it is. My second project, my second blog post. Maybe someone will actually run across it and read it lol!
 
 
If you live up North like me, try and stay warm and
    Have a wonderful day!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And thank you for my first comment lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    your card ist absolutly lovely. The Desk Calendar is great. Love that Spellbinder Die also.
    Have a nice weekend

    Dunja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....and welcome in Blogland also :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm having a heck of a time navigating, but I WILL figure this out sooner or later lol. Thank you for the kind words

      Delete