Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Little Addiction

 
Good Evening Ladies!
 
 
So I was totally ready to get in my craft room and finish my project today . Seriously . Truly .
But then I entered my craft room . It looked like a craft store bomb went off in there . Someone MUST have snuck in there in the middle of the night and decided to play with my supplies . They got into all kinds of  things . There were digi stamps strewn about . Pads of paper, scissors, glues, punches and spellbinders, tapes and markers all over my desk and tables . Even the floor had stuff lying around . Whoever played with all of my stuff didn't leave a surface uncovered . Surely I didn't leave my favorite room looking like THAT ! Nope . Not Me . never .
So it looks like it's going to take me a week just to clean up that mess that someone left for me.
I started wading through some of the explosion and picking up my Spellbinders and Sizzix dies when it occurred to me I may have another... little... addiction. My Artbin Spellbinders Magnetic Die case is so full it doesn't close anymore. And I have a couple more coming in the mail.
 
 
 
I feel like the picture doesn't give this stash any justice . Seeing them in the picture, it doesn't look like much . Looking at them spread out in front of me - looks like I may have a slight problem . I wonder if there's a support group for this special kind of addiction ? Oh well, it's not like I would go anyway ;) . I suppose with all the terrible, debilitating, dangerous, life altering addictions that a person can develop in this world, I am perfectly at peace with my particular poison :) .
(By the way - Wow that little box is heavy!)
 
Have a good night!
Christine
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment