Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Trying Something New - Again!

 
Good Afternoon All!
 
I have had this set of Prisma Colored pencils for a few years now. The BIG set. I take them out once in awhile and try using them, but I am never happy with the results. I could never get them to blend right.
I was on Youtube and ran across some videos on coloring digis with them. They showed some people using baby oil, or Mineral Spirits to blend the colors. I actually have a small bottle of Mineral Spirits in my stash. So I decided to pull them out and try again!
 
Here is what I got:
 

 
I wasn't happy with the skin combo in the first picture. That's why I didn't finish her lol. The second combo was better.
I think it turned out alright for my first try. What do you ladies think?
 
That's all for today. I'm off to sit on my brand new couch now. It was just delivered. Very exciting!
 
Have a fun day!
 
Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Christine your colouring is fabulous. I can see no probs at all (you know that saying about being our own worst critics?). I wish I could colour like this - honestly it's fab.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Those Youtube videos really are helpful! I watch them all the time :).

    ReplyDelete