Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Try, and try again

 
Good Morning All!

I spent a good part of the day yesterday trying to color with my new Tim Holtz distress markers.
I tried jumping right in - flying blind.
As promised, I'm posting my attempts, good or bad. And the first one is... bad lol

As you see, the skin color was just a wee bit off lol. I colored her outfit, But I was so unhappy with her skin that I decided to move onto a different image.
But first I went on Youtube and watched a few different tutorials.
 
Here is my second attempt:

Not any better. 
So back to Youtube. An hour of videos later (I really do think I watched every single video on Distress coloring they had) I was ready to try again.
 
Here is my third attempt:
 
I'm happier with this one. I still have a long way to go. But I think if I keep practicing, I may get good enough to actually put one on a card!
 
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Christine 
 

 


2 comments: