Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tim Holtz Luminary Die

 
Hello Ladies!
 
Today I want to share with you a project I did last week.
A few months back I came across the Tim Holtz Luminary Die online. I was excited to find it at Hobby Lobby.
 No waiting for the mail man this time lol.
Although! My Spellbinder Big Kick decided to stop working. So I did have to wait for my machine to be repaired.

Here's my first candle:

 
 

 
I used a Saturated Canary image on this one. I love these girls!
 
My girls loved this. They asked if they could have one for their bedrooms. Then some of their friends wanted one too.
 
So I made a few more!

 
I let them chose the image and colors. They all chose Magnolias. I actually still have one more to finish. They are fun to make. I think they would make cute table decorations for a wedding, or any party, really.
 
 
That's all for today.
Happy Crafting!
 
Christine

3 comments:

  1. These are fab Christine. I've not seen anything like this before.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, you have inspired me to purchase die!

    ReplyDelete