Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Happy Mail

 
Good Morning!
 
I mentioned the other day that I try not to order online too often. But when I do order something, it can't just be one item. So when I start surfing, I'm usually on all day picking and choosing which
 rubber stamps or die cuts I really REALLY want. I add things to my shopping cart. Then add some more. Then realize I can not spend that much, so I go to my shopping cart and painfully decide which ones I should keep, and which ones I should wait on. when I finally make my decision
 I immediately make the mistake of going back into the shop and surfing some more. I then end up adding more things to my cart. And so the cycle goes! It's a very hard choice with soo many awesome stamps and dies out there!

So anyway, when I ordered my latest Spellbinder, I also ordered a couple rubber stamps.
Or 6.
They FINALLY came today (It's like Christmas!!)

 
Of course ordered some Magnolias. I also ordered 2 new Saturated Canary stamps. I have quite a
good collection of SC stamps from a little while back. I'm excited to have a couple new ones to play with. And I also ordered my very first Some Odd Girl stamp.
I'm very excited to color her up :).
I still have one or two more orders coming. New Die cuts. So it looks like I will still be stalking my postman for a little while longer.
 
Have a Great day!
 
Christine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment